Monday 17 November 2008

steps of faith...

God is asking me to take some steps of faith and change in my life at the minute and this blog is a small one of those steps. I love to talk and share ideas with people, I love to bug everyone with the latest book I am reading or teaching or ideas I have heard. I guess this is who I am and a few people have challenged me to share these ideas a bit more widely and WRITE - hence this blog!

Why is this such a step for me you might ask? If I am honest [which you know I am generally about things like this..] I have often thought people who have blogs are a bit full of themselves and the less confident side of me thinks who would want to read what I have to say!? Well I am getting over both of these things and doing this anyway, and even if this is a place for just me to extrovertly process things and write then thats fine too.

1 comment:

Lydia Marion Davies said...

Found this very interesting. Thanks Hannah